Udai Pratap College




Udai Pratap Hewett Kshtriya School Endowment trust was established by the Late Raja Udai Pratap Singh Shirtwaist ( Baharaich Distt.) in the year 1909, which was renamed as Udai Pratap Educational Society in 1964 and awarded B++ By NAAC. Udai Pratap Educational Society has attained the highest academic standard in the field of starting and running various educational, vocational & professional institutions according to the needs of the present and projection for the future. Udai Pratap College managed by the society is a premier educational college of an autonomous character under the University Grant Commission, New Delhi.
A high power management committee is headed by Justice K.N. Singh, Former Chief Justice of India .The college is spread over a green and lush campus of over one hundred and fifty eight acres and is running courses in all disciplines of humanities, Commerce, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Basic Sciences More than ten thousand students are enrolled in different courses of the college. The campus offers many programmes ranging from L.K.G. to Doctoral Research.